EVENT DETAILS FOR 2017
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017
Venue: Hudson House Grand Hotel, 1616 Crest View Drive, Hudson, WI 54016 (715) 386-2394
Admission fee for spectators:
- $5 for adults
- Free for those 10 and under
- note: coaches must pay for admission
- wristbands will be given when admission is paid
T-shirts: $15.00 A limited number of T-shirts will be sold at the meet.
Concessions will be available all day
Water – $1.00
Gatorade – $1.50
Coffee – $.50
Hot Dogs – $1.50
Pulled Pork – $2.00
Protein Bars – $1.50
Chips – $.75
Planters Nuts – $.75
Candy Bars – $1.00
Fruit Snacks – $.50
Bananas – $.50
Donuts – $.50
Entry Fee: $70.00 first division, $30.00 each additional division (NO REFUNDS)
NOTE: Weigh in time may vary from scheduled start time for 2nd session, depending on the number of lifters in first session.
Divisions: (Large divisions may be divided in to heavy and light classes depending on the participation.)
Please remember you can enter into two different divisions, but you are either equipped or raw – not both.
Equipped: (Only IPF approved gear will be allowed) Men’s Open / Women’s Open / Teen-male / Teen-female / Master Men / Master Women
Unequipped: Raw Men / Raw Women / Raw Teen-male / Raw Teen-female / Raw Master Men / Raw Master Women
Eligibility: All U.S.A. Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last 3 years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the 7 days prior to the contest. This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
Please Note: Membership cards will not be available for purchase at the meet.
- Purchase your membership online at: http://www.usapowerlifting.com
- High school lifters must purchase a full year membership.
Proof of age and identity:
- all competitors entered in the contest must provide a valid government-issued photo ID
- for younger competitors without a government-issued photo ID, contact the meet director prior to the event for instructions
Submitting opening attempts and rack heights:
- opening attempts for all three lifts and rack heights must be submitted at weigh-in
T-shirts: $15.00 A limited number of T-shirts will be sold at the meet. You are encouraged to pre purchase shirts to be sure of size and availability